Wasabia japonica is a perennial plant of the Brassicaceae family(which also includes mustard, wasabi, broccoli, and cabbage). The plant is probably native to southeastern Europe and western Asia. Horseradish is now popular around the world. It grows up to 1.5 meters (4.9 feet) tall, and is cultivated primarily for its large, white, tapered root.The intact horseradish root has hardly any aroma. When cut or grated, however, enzymes from the now-broken plant cells break down sinigrin (a glucosinolate) to produce allyl isothiocyanate (mustard oil), which irritates the mucous membranes of the sinuses and eyes.
1 It is a great compliment to Asian food dish. Wasabi is a root vegetable that is grated into a green paste.
2. It has a strong hot flavor which dissipates within a few seconds and leaves no burning aftertaste in your mouth.
3. We mainly supply for supermarket and restaurants, customer’s label and logo are acceptable.
4. Different size can be made as per request.
5. Add to seafood, sashimi, salads, hot pot and other types of Japanese and Chinese dishes. usually, wasabi is mixed with soy sauce as the marinade for sashimi.
1. Wasabia japonica is considered a very strong diuretic and diaphoretic that promotes urine flow and heavy sweating, as well as the general removal of fluids and toxins from the body.
2. As an expectorant, Wasabia japonica is said to help break up chest congestion and eliminate mucus and waste fluids from the respiratory tract, which has been helpful for alleviating bronchitis,asthma, emphysema, persistent coughs, dry cough, whooping cough and symptoms of influenza.
3. strengthening and toning the function of the stomach and helping to improve digestion, to stimulate circulation whether used internally or externally, and anti-cancer.