Spiramycin adipate is a macrolide antibiotic.
Spiramycin is used to treat toxoplasmosis and various other infections of soft tissues.
Although Spiramycin used in Europe,Canada and Mexico,spiramycin is still considered an experimental drug in the United States,but Spiramycin can sometimes be obtained by special permission from the for toxoplasmosis in the first trimester of pregnancy.
|Product Name: Spiramycin adipate|
|Appearance||White powder||CAS NO.||68880-55-7|
|Molecular Formula||C49H84N2O18||Formula weight||989.19|
|Purity||99% min||Package||1kg/bag; 25kg/drum|
|Grade Standard||Medicine Grade||MOQ||1 KG|
Used as Veterinary drugs
It is applicable to the infections caused by sensitive bacteria of the following kinds:
1. Respiratory tract infection: pharyngitis, rhinitis, sinusitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, tonsillitis, cellulitis, ear infections, buccal mouth infection, etc.
2. Urinary tract infections: chlamydia infection and prostate infection, etc.
3. The orthopaedic: osteomyelitis, etc.
4. The parasitic infection toxoplasmosis, cryptosporidiosis.
5. Others: skin soft tissue infection.